Saturday, February 7, 2009

i'm Goin Home...

lalalalala...
my bus will departed from terminal 2 to terminal larkin this afternoon @ 6.30...fortunately, there is dudie AGAIN to accompany me as he'll goin back pahang(his sin city aight!!)... LOL....
erm,wut else??? actually i'm not really wantd to goin back coz there r lot of activity that i've planned b4 to be done dis week.. but, nak wat gano kan... kuikuikui...since this tuesday is a very important day for my family,so i cannot give any excuses...ari tersebut ade pembacaan pembahagian pusaka.. hehehe$$$$ kachin3...gagaga...this is my 1st time i'll use the terminal 2 so i've to go there awal2 la kan...nway... i'll go back my hometown for 3 days...so there is no bloggin2 for me! erm... i'll miss u damn much my lovely blog!!! XOXO

p/s: perhatian kpd makhluk yg bername dudi si pemutar alam n aqharie si bucuk yg bek ati.. anda diharamkan membaca blog saya yg suci lg murni ye... blah la hey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment