Wednesday, April 8, 2009

MaMa & AyaH...


errr,
sebenarnye....
ari ni kan...
should be the 33rd anniversary of my parent's wedding...
but.. since my ayah no longer "here"...
i 'm not really sure either want to wish my mama or not...
last weekend pun my sis ade tanye nak wish ke x...
then i did asked it to my mom...
n she's quiet for a while..
then she said...
"tahun ni xder orang nak bagi bunga kat mama"
ermmmm.........

the next day when i watched talentime for da 2nd time...
with my brother...
i told him about it n asking him to buy roses for our mom...

n yesterday he text me n said he already bought the flowers...
50bucks...
alhamdulillah...
i hope my mama will happy wit that cheap "gift"...

Ya Allah...
kau berilah kesihatan yang baik utk ibuku...
dan kau selamatkan die di dunia dan d akhirat....
Amin....

No comments:

Post a Comment