Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's so relieved....

This tyme i would like to start my post wit something more pleasurable...

"ALHAMDULILLAH....
I praise to GOD for all good things dat happen in my lyfe...."

yup... i'm so happy today....
very2 happy...
y y y???

finally i passed the jpj test....
yeah...now i can drive my mom's waja anywhere i want....
or maybe my bro's myvi too...
ermmmmm.... perhapzzz ...LOL
owh GOD... thank u so much....

eventhough, i still not pass the " titi sialan" yet...
4 motor part larh...
i don't know why everytyme i ride the motor to dat titi...
i'll feel damn nervous....
n this morning though...
suddenly my leg become a lil bit shaky xtentu pasal....
wat ak hangen je satu bdn.,.
yg part jalan raya naseb i pass...
so nex week i juz have to do the unpassed part je lah...
but,tetap 50 hengget....
xial nyer akademi memandu....
sian my mama....
dwet die gak yg i kena cekau....
igt dwet yg my mom bank in tadi leh la nak bwat shoppin...
alamatnyer....
yang adooo......
wuarghhhhh........
nanis....

lastly...
once again...
i would like to say....
"thank you ALLAH"...

No comments:

Post a Comment